Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Goes On

Life goes on....regardless of what tradegies, comedies, or dramas going on in our personal lives ....LIFE goes on.
~ M. Hoggan

Just checking in to say hello. Hope you are having a wonderful fall! No big stories to report... just some everyday angels to thank. Thank you to everyone who helped me move! I'm so blessed to have such great friends & family! Mom, you rock! Thank you to everyone who helped paint, pack, move, hook up appliances, engineer & just encourage!

THANK YOU to everyone who made my birthday so special! Emails, cards, hugs, presents, surprises, and every well wish I received was much appreciated! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My cup runneth over!!! A special thank you to my Aunt Nancy & the Carpenter family for my wonderful birthday dinner!

All settled in from the big move and just in time to make a trip to one of my very favorite lil' towns, Dillon, Montana for the UM- Western college rodeo! Congratulations to Olie Else & her team for pulling off a great weekend. How that amazing woman does it all....I will never know! Thank You to Olie for making my weekend wonderful! Love ya :)

After the rodeo, I decided to take the scenic route home thru Horse Prairie and over the pass. Well, for the record...In case, you are unfamiliar with Idaho Passes...There are 2 in Horse Prairie.....If headed to Hamer...LEMHI Pass is not your best option. It is however, the paths that Lewis & Clark took...but It is in no way the path of least resistance....just sayin!

Here is a few pictures just playing around at the rodeo:




Quotes that tickled my fancy this week:
  • “A crowned queen was never treated with more reverence than I was by those whole-souled western boys…And for seventeen long years I was just their little sister, sharing both their news of joy and sorrow from home.” Annie Oakley

  • 'They say I'm a good catch, I say they'll need a head start"unknown

  • I lay in the bed at the hospital and said, 'let's see
    what I have left.' And I could see, I could speak, I could think, I
    could read. I simply tabulated my blessings, and that gave me a start. ~ Dale Evans

  • Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity:
    It must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. ~ William Faulkner

  • She's pretty alright..... PRETTY CRAZY!!!!

  • Dad & Daughter are talking...."Did I introduce you to my friend at the barbque? Dad replies, "No, Didn't figure he'd be around long enough for me to worry about meeting

  • Wonderful thing about Alaska is that matrimony hasn't hit up here yet. Let's keep it a free country! ~ Sam McCord ~ North to Alaska

  • “My second favorite household chore is Ironing. My first being hitting
    my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.” ~ Erma Bombeck

  • A clean house is the sign of a boring person. ~Author Unknown

  • “Don't ever give up on something or someone that you can't go a full day without thinking about.” unknown

Random, I know...but this is just how I think I guess. Have a great day!

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails is proudly brought to you by:
Lil' Red Roan

Lots of fun new prizes at Lil' Red Roan this month!

FALL FEVER HAS HIT!!!!!
  • 305 new LOVE LETTERS from the WEST
  • COWGIRL TACK
  • Glass Cutting Boards
  • and much much more!
Cowgirl Tack
Glass Cutting Boards

Love Letters from the West




No comments:

Post a Comment