Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life!

I’m so blessed! Just had the urge this Sunday to write down a few of the many many blessings in my life that I am so very thankful for. My cup runneth over!

1. I’m so thankful for my family & all the love & support they give me.

2. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to live close to home & be able to give back & help my family.

3. I’m so thankful for technology & being able to keep in touch with friends & share experiences.

4. I’m so thankful for the lifestyle I have been blessed with and all the amazing experiences I’m been exposed to.

5. I’m so thankful for all the people who have came before me that I can learn from their experiences.

6. So blessed to be an American. Love my country and the privilege of being free.

7. I’m so thankful for the education I have received. The opportunity to go to college & learn not only from my classes but from the amazing new people that were introduced into my life.

8. I’m so thankful for Medicine Lodge and being able to spend time in that country.

9. I love bucking horses! So thankful for the opportunity to work with amazing rodeo athletes!

10. So thankful for the rodeo lifestyle & the blessing of so many “rodeo families”

11. I’m so thankful for the blessing of true & unconditional friendship.

12. I’m so thankful to be able to do what I love & being able to offer it to others!

13. So thankful for the opportunity to work with Regg and being able to get along so well.

14. So thankful to have a HOME, such a blessing to have a beautiful space to call my own & be able to share with friends & family when they come.

15. I’m so thankful to have such a great car! Great gas mileage, dependable & fits more than enough. What a blessing to be able to travel.

16. I’m so thankful to have my computer to be able to write. What an amazing tool!

17. So thankful to be able to be able to write! What a blessing to be able to keep a record & be able to share it with others.

18. I’m so thankful for a home cooked meal! How awesome to be able to enjoy a nice homecooked meal. Even better when you can share it around a big table with your friends & family!

19. So thankful for the opportunity to be able to take pictures & capture the beauty that surrounds you at that moment.

20. So thankful for the amazing blessing of great eye-sight! The power of the human eye & the range of things that it can take in!

21. So thankful for great art! Love the feeling you get when you see a picture that you just love & it stirs something inside of you.

22. I am so thankful for all my wonderful friends. I can’t even put into words the amazing blessings that each & every one of them are in my life.

23. So thankful for the time spent with loved ones.

24. Thankful for the ride that we go on every year.

25. So thankful for the healing power of horses. The ability to get on & ride away the worries of the day.

26. I’m thankful for the healing power of Hard Work. How shoveling a trailer out or bucking bales can somehow make things so much better.

27. I’m so thankful for a great nights sleep! Love when you have a great day! Good & tired, sleep great & wake up feeling like a million bucks & ready to go!

28. I’m thankful for the sun! Love when the sun shines thru the clouds, especially in the wither months.

29. I’m so thankful for rain & the way it can clean a whole country side & make it new & fresh again. Love that smell!

30. I’m so thankful for the blessing of youth! The ability to be & go & do & the endless possibilities!

31. I’m so thankful for the blessing of kids. How they can make you smile & realize the important things in life & just how really good it is.

32. I’m so thankful for Laughter!

33. I’m so thankful for the blessing of a warm smile & the even bigger blessing of being able to give them freely.

34. I’m so thankful for beautiful jewelry! Love to create, discover, & ….just Rock….a beautiful piece of jewelry!

35. I’m so thankful for spring & the 1st hints of green starting to make its way up!

36. I’m so thankful for GREAT music! Love how hearing your favorite song automatically brightens any day! Love how a song can also take you back to a great memory!

37. I’m so thankful for memories! Love that you can hold things from the past to enjoy over & over.

38. I’m also thankful for forgetting : ) Things that seem a major disaster….soon fade away to the unimportance that they really were.

39. I’m so thankful for great horses!

40. I’m thankful for having a good lil pup. The blessings that they bring & the great teachers they are.

41. I’m so thankful to live in Idaho!

42. So blessed with delicious cold well water! So thankful to have more than enough when I turn on the tap.

43. Thankful for the spring with fresh water at elk camp & very thankful I don’t have to pack water everyday!

44. I’m so thankful to have power! What a blessing to flip a switch & have light! Be able to wash clothes! Turn on the heater for warmth! Wash clothes & have them be clean with the push of a few buttons! So thankful for indoor plumbing! What wonderful blessings to make our lives easier.

45. I’m so thankful for glass windows! Love to be able to open the curtains & see out on all of God’s green earth!

46. I’m so thankful to know so many wonderful people. All across the country, so blessed to exposed to the finest the world has to offer.

47. I’m so thankful for getting to hear the stories of those who have gone before me.

48. So thankful for everyone who takes the time to teach me & share their talents!

49. I’m so blessed to have the parents that I do. SO grateful for the lifestyle I was raised in.

50. I’m so grateful for every experience I’ve ever had that has made me the person I am today!

51. I’m thankful for all the brilliant words & quotes that have been spoken before me! Love great quotes & the opportunity to share them!

52. I’m so thankful for a great story, great movie, great book! Love to be able to see into another’s journey for a few steps. John Wayne & Will James are definitely 2 men that I am thankful for the work they shared with the world.

53. I’m so thankful for days….that just simply go your way! Love those days when everything just works out in your favor!

54. I’m thankful for a hot shower! So blessed with the conviences of hot running water! Love that!

55. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to hook a team! So blessed to be able to learn.

56. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to drive a backhoe, or a semi, or tractor. So thankful for the skills that have been shared with me….even if I still need lots of practice : )

57. I’m so thankful for a warm beautiful blanket! Something about a beautiful handmade blanket that just warms your body, heart & soul all at the same time.

58. So thankful for the scriptures & the opportunity to read & gain knowledge from the past.

59. I’m so thankful for GREAT ROADTRIPS! Something magical just about the “getting there”

60. I’m so thankful for being able to give the perfect gift. Even if it’s just a smile, what a blessing when you can give someone something to brighten there day just when they need it!

61. I’m so thankful for Marc, Eric, Colton, Spank, Grandpa…and all the loved ones that have left this world before me. I was thinking about Marc today & all the time he spent teaching me. So thankful that in his short time here on earth I was blessed to share some of it with him. So thankful for the strength & lessons they have taught me.

62. So thankful to know that People are more important than things. Sometimes the time spent is the most valueable gift we can ever give or receive.

63. I’m so thankful to have be raised with my family and be able to work with them. So grateful for the patience & time that was spent to help me learn.

64. I’m so thankful for the great example everyone in my life is to me. So blessed with all the great role models that courageously lead the way through the choices they make in everyday life!

65. I’m so thankful to be HAPPY!

I’m so Blessed! Millions of blessings that I am thankful for, just wanted to jot down a few & needed to say this outloud today. The list is in no particular order….It’s just as random as that crazy girl that wrote it. My heart is overflowing with blessings & I just needed to say thank you.

“May today there be Peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be” ~ unknown

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails

is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

No comments:

Post a Comment