Thursday, December 16, 2010

THANKFUL for CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & Being so Blessed!

Christmas Spirit…….I will be the first to admit that I don’t always feel full of holiday cheer. I read a statis on facebook this morning with similar sentiments. Don’t get me wrong….I LOVE CHRISTMAS ….but sometimes everything is just going so fast I forget to soak in the magic of the season.

Last night while hanging out with two of my favorite 3 year olds, I had a reality check. (Reality check, translates to…..they were all wound up, driving me CRAZY just wanting to play and I still had work to do) Lucky for me, I am blessed with little ones and family in my life! We took an lil’ break in the evening to set up the Christmas decorations and all work together. They carefully unwrapped the Christmas ornaments so we could put them on the tree.

I’ve been thinking about this all morning. I am so blessed! To kick the day of on the right track I wanted to make a list of a few of the reasons I truly have a reason to rejoice during the Christmas season and all year long.

I’M BLESSED!!!!!

  • · I’m so thankful for my family! Thankful for each and every family member and all the love and support they give me.
  • · I’m thankful to be living in rural America & all the blessings that come from country life.
  • · I’m thankful for Christmas plays.
  • · I’m thankful for the occasional big family gathering
  • · I’m thankful for my beautiful new home
  • · I’m thankful for the heat of a wood stove
  • · I’m thankful for being able to run my own business.
  • · I’m thankful for all the people Lil’ Red Roan has brought into my life
  • · I’m thankful for my MOM and the amazing example she is. THANK YOU for all your support
  • · I’m thankful to be blessed with animals. Woodrow is a great reminder that life is too important to be taken seriously.
  • · I’m thankful for my amazing neighbors! Thankful for all their help and friendship. Also thankful to have neighbors that you can help if the opportunity arises.
  • · I’m thankful for WESTERN! Going to college in Dillon was one of the biggest blessings of my life! Thankful for the life-long friends I made there.
  • · I’m thankful for the Brown Family Christmas party & all my second families!
  • · I’m thankful for Idaho sunrises & sunsets.
  • · I’m thankful for the Stoecklein family & the opportunity to work with them in Vegas
  • · I’m thankful for all of our rodeo committees and the opportunity to rodeo in the summer
  • · I’m thankful for Great Traveling Partners and always being invited!
  • · I’m thankful for BUCKING HORSES!
  • · I’m thankful for crisp clean air!
  • · I’m thankful for cold clean water! WHAT A BLESSING!
  • · I’m thankful for fun nights out with friends!
  • · I’m thankful for fun nights in with my lil’ brothers & sisters
  • · I’m thankful for my Dad and always keeping life interesting!
  • · I’m thankful for Monida Rodeo Co! Thankful for Jess Martin and the opportunity to work this summer.
  • · I’m thankful for Hoggan Rodeo! Thankful David & Regg and the opportunity to drive the truck & rodeo!
  • · I’m thankful for Regg and the opportunity to work with him. Thankful for all his help.
  • · I’m thankful for Wade & Nancy and always being there with a helping hand.
  • · I’m thankful for Dana & always being a listening ear. I appreciate your unconditional love.
  • · I’m thankful for small town Cowboy Christmas shows!
  • · I’m thankful for Cowperson Tack & the amazing Scribner family! They are salt of the earth GOOD people & I am honored to call them friends.
  • · I’m thankful for Man, my cat….start to think that you’re the boss & he will reassure you you aren’t but regardless of how many times you cuss him…he still wants to be friends.
  • · I’m thankful for beautiful jewelry! I am SO BLESSED!
  • · Thankful to be able to share my blessings with others! Thankful that I have been given more than enough to share. My cup runneth over!
  • · Thankful for technology and the opportunity to be connected to so many friends
  • · I’m thankful for a clean sheet of snow on the ground & how it makes everything a lil brighter!
  • · I’m thankful for a big full wood pile!
  • · I’m thankful for a hot stove and homemade food to share with loved ones!
  • · I’m thankful for Grandma & being able to spend time with her in the morning for Cappuccino
  • · I’m thankful for Aunt Crystal and always doing anything she can to help. Lol…we are quite the rodeo producers : )
  • · I’m thankful for sledding!...even if it is only on a hill in the yard!
  • · I’m thankful for getting to feed elk, hook teams, and spend time with my Dad!
  • · I’m thankful that food tastes better when you are working hard!
  • · I’m thankful for spray paint, aluminum foil and a million little fabulous inventions that make everyday life easier!
  • · I’m thankful for indoor plumbing, heaters, cars, and snow pants!
  • I'm thankful to be HEALTHY!!! What a blessing to be young, healthy, and capable of anything!
  • I'm thankful for the blessings of AMAZING EXAMPLES in my life!
SO SO SO SO BLESSED!!!!! I could keep going for days! THANKFUL for all the amazing blessings in my life and the opportunity to be grateful this morning!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hoping we all have a THANKFUL Day & enjoy the blessings that have been prepared!

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails

is proudly brought to you by

Lil’ Red Roan

Visit us on facebook to see the 4th day of Christmas Special!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

I will give you a hint....It involves SILVER :)









No comments:

Post a Comment