Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Senior Pictures: Mary Frances Small

Yesterday I received a phone call to do something I'd never done before.
I accepted the task and prepared to receive the blessings that were being prepared for me.

THANK YOU so much to Mary Frances Small for the opportunity to take your Senior Pictures.
It was truly an honor to spend the day with such a beautiful young lady!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!




































So blessed to be able to photograph a beautiful young lady in such gorgeous country!
Thank you for traveling the Gypsy Trail with me today!
ALL PHOTOS
@Lil' Red Roan Photography
M. Hoggan
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by
Lil' Red Roan
Join us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Lil' Red Roan, the perfect Gifts for Your Graduates!


No comments:

Post a Comment