Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful for TIME


"In the maze of Life, I've learned to be Thankful when plans change and things don't work out as I've had planned. Just the Lord's way of telling me that was a not your path and something better is in store" ~ Rose Morgan

This statement got the wheels turning this morning. So blessed! Sometimes in life I make plans or decisions ....and sometimes....everything just doesn't pan out the way I thought it should. What a blessing! Looking back at many of those forks in the road or even minor detours....They were exactly what I needed. The journey would strengthen and prepare me for the blessings waiting but that path was the only way I could reach them.

Thankful for all the blessings in my life!
Thankful for Answered Prayers & Unanswered Prayers :)

Some one once said there are only 2 answers to a prayer:
  1. Yes
  2. I have something better in mind
Just wanted to take a moment and count a few of my many blessings!

Yesterday morning I was busy packing for the Jordan Valley Big Loop rodeo when I received word that it had been canceled for this weekend. I'm not going to lie, a brief panic set in. I could feel my stomach start to knot just thinking about all the time & money invested into going to trade show. What where we going to do ......? My mind was on the verge of running away with me.

I had to stop myself and listen to that still small voice. What a blessing. The Lord has prepared this day for you and it is your opportunity to enjoy all the blessings laid out in front of you.

Here are a few of the blessings I received yesterday.
  • I am thankful that I had time to run a shovel! Nothing like a lil' sweat running down your brow to clear your mind.
  • Thankful I had time to plant trees and dig a small irrigation ditch to them
  • Thankful for Regg and all his help cleaning up my yard
  • Thankful for a place to be able to put my dog where he can enjoy the sunshine
  • Thankful for all the projects that I was able to finish and the cleaning that would've been put off until after the Big Loop.
  • Thankful for dinner with my Aunt & Uncle Durham! Thank you for dinner
  • Thankful for having time to visit with my neighbors, the Thompson's. Truly blessed with the wisdom gained by time spent with them.
These are just a few of the many blessing that I received yesterday. The biggest blessing was that of time. It was given to me and I had the choice if I would embrace it or spend my day moaping. Thankful for all the blessing flooding into my life!

Thank you for taking the time to read and travel this trail with me.
Enjoy all the blessings the Lord has prepared for you today!

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by
Lil' Red Roan

Like us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Lil' Buckaroo Spurs & Spur Straps ~
ONLY $35
(Boots sold seperately $25 a pair)



No comments:

Post a Comment