Already to Day 6 of the LOVE Challenge! It has been so much fun. Yesterday was filled with so many little moments that I loved. A simple day with oh so many things to treasure.
Such a nice day. Great to spend a few minutes with the kids. Couldn't of asked for nicer weather either. Just had a pair of cowboy boots on...in February!
Here is summary of the last few days of LOVE Challenge.
Link to DAY 1 & details about the 14 Day LOVE Challenge
Lil' Red Roan LOVE ~ Day 2
- Fruit Tart from my baby sisters favorite bakery in Utah
- A slight breeze and a chimney that draws.
- I LOVE my Pink Sidewalk! So nice to not fight a muddy path
- Warmth of the sun on my face
- Fresh Fruit
- Successful sleepovers with 4 year olds
- Friends that have knowledge about sheep camps & rescuing dogs from sheep camps
- "...some men you can see everyday and never notice.....some men you can see once and they are with you the rest of your life." ~ 3:10 to Yuma
- TWO handsome young men running chainsaws to cut firewood....that is a beautiful sound
- Lil' Red Roan Shipping & Lil' Red Roan Apparel Orders
- A clean kitchen!!!
- Going out to eat dinner...so the kitchen is still clean :)
- Adrian Buckaroogirl Painting in my living room....makes me smile every time I walk by it
- Making forward motion! Love getting through the check lists...piles & projects!
Day3 Lil' Red Roan LOVE ~
- I Love listening to Miranda Lambert's FOUR the RECORD on my way to the post office!
- I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL sunshine we were blessed with today
- I LOVE the Snow in the mountains
- I LOVE the glow of a HOT fire
- I LOVE HOT chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven...Thank You Melina Melina!
- I LOVE sharing Lil' Red Roan! So thankful for the orders I was able to ship today
- I LOVE my cute gray lace & turquoise shirt. Cute clothes make me happy
- Waking Up! :) Thankful for the blessing of this day
- Day 2...of NEW Invoices...Working on being more organized
- Travis Stringer Rings....just looking at the amazing craftsmanship makes me smile
- Love Letters from the West! Had an order today & I love getting to share them. So thankful
- Pretty Wild Rags...ya...pretty much love pretty things...they make me smile. Learned how to tie the Buckaroo Knot
- Myles Blossom...Talked to him on the phone & he is delightful
- Last but certainly not least....I am so so so happy, relieved, overjoyed & LOVE that I got over 9 pages of emails down to 1 page in all the email accounts. I LOVE PROGRESS & FORWARD motion :) So happy!
- Robin L. Corey, what a light & inspiration!
- People who fearlessly tell their story
- Bucking Horses
- Sharing things I love & believe in
- Woodrow, my corgi....always happy to see me
- Bubble Baths
- Tomato Sandwiches
- Working on projects that make 10 hours seem like 10 minutes & stoke the fire in your soul
- Lil' Red Roan Orders! Thank you Heather
- Eleni...what a great visit. Always makes me laugh
- "Wild Horse Stories" about little nieces certain their uncles horses are NOT broke enough
- Random Text Messages from handsome strangers ....let's face it...your favorites are always a little strange :)
- LOVE being healthy & stronger everyday!Amazing SATURDAY! Loved every second of it!!!!!!
Day 5 ~ LOVE
- Homemade Salsa
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ridding the fridge of science projects
- Kim Jacobs ~ Super Great Chat
- Super Bowl Memories from San Antonio ~ Love Melina Melina
- Visit from my Great Uncle Lynn.
- Having more than enough to share
- Rodeo Report from Max Max. Love him
- Love Eric...looked at some old pics today. Miss him
- Random phone calls from landlines
- Friends that live so far out in the country ...they use a land line to call out :)
- Stories that make you laugh until you cry
- EPIC STORIES....like kissing strangers in a drive thru
- Fun Family Party with great food & cute kiddos
- Waking up EXCITED about life
- A big bright beautiful moon
- Turnpike Troubadours ~ Love them!
- Dinner with family
- Awesome stories from my sister! Love her! She's so tough...my hero
- Phone calls that make you smile day
- "every eliminator is just one wright draw away from the t.v. pen"
- Trips to the tire shop that involve ice cream, puppies, homework, and fun kids
- Warm February days
- Trips to the post office with Ellie (age 4) where we scream at every corner because its fun
- Helping J2 gather horses. He's so handy. So proud of him.
- Running through the field with Ellie & Penelope (age 4 & 5)...not just running...running with our hands in front of us & making sounds like we are a flying super hero
- Kim, Kacie, Tiffany, Pete, Wade, Max Max....LOVED getting to visit with friends today
- Smell of Peppermint :) Loving the new oils
THANK YOU so much for stopping in to visit Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails. I really appreciate you taking the time to say hi. ???? WHAT DID YOU LOVE ABOUT TODAY??????
Can't wait to hear about the lil' blessings that made your day!
p.s.FOLLOW the the Lil' Red Roan Challenge on facebook!!!
I'M WILD ABOUT YOU VALENTINE!!!!!
THANK YOU for visiting Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails!
LIKE us on facebook!
Visit us ONLINE!!