Saturday, February 4, 2012

Robin L. Corey Necklaces: design, photography and more Part 3

Robin L. Corey Designs ~ Jewelry, Photography, and More

Today I wanted to share with you the lovely lady behind the designs, Ms Robin Corey. I had the opportunity to visit with Robin. The best way I can describe her is....Cowgirl Light! Robin took to horses and riding at a young age. Her love and passion for the western way of life was always embedded deep inside her soul. Whether photographing a strong proud bucking horse or capturing the simple beauty of ranch life, Robin always puts her heart and soul into her work.
Her jewelry designs are no different. Combining her keen eye for design to make unique works of art with every piece.

Link to read more about Robin L. Corey & her photography:Robin L. Corey Photography - Meet the Photographer , part 1

My Robin L. Corey necklace is one of my very favorites and I just had to share her handy work with you. Drum roll......rrrrrrrrrrrr....! It is my honor to present a sampling of Robin L. Corey's Jewelry Collection:
Collection of Crosses
Wild & Wooly
Way Up on the Ridge
Let'em Dance in the Big Pen Boys
Heaven Sent
Yippe Ki Yi Ay!
Full Of Bull

Love them all! Each piece is a stunning piece of art!

Bucking Good Time

Double Trouble
Night time at Rosa's Cantina

I love them all! Aren't they just stunning! Aww, beautiful, beautiful jewels!
Thank you again to Ms Robin Corey for letting me share a glimpse of her amazing collection!
Robin L Corey Photography
Robin L. Corey
PO BOX 2261 Moses Lake WA 98837
giddyup_25@msn.com
509 760-2324

LIKE her on facebook: Robin L Corey Photography
Tell her that Lil' Red Roan sent ya :)
WEBSITE: www.thebaymare.com

Thank you for traveling the gypsy trail with me today! I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day! ~ Mindy
p.s..... make sure you check out all 3 Robin L. Corey posts.

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by
Visit us on facebook & the website to see more Lil' Red Roan Apparel & Accessories.
THANK YOU for visiting Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails!
Visit us ONLINE!!

p.s. Here is a few more of my favorite things



No comments:

Post a Comment