Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lil' Red Roan's Lovely Lady Leg Knives and More!


Lil' Red Roan ~ a few of my favorite things!

About 6 years ago, I was in a pickle. The knife that I had packed forever and I loved it. I had it with me all the time. Even if I was wearing a dress, it usually wasn't far away. Well, the Hailey 4th of July celebration rodeo was just kicking off and I was feeding hay to the back pens. Some how I lost my favorite knife! I was mad, sad, and just plain frustrated with myself! I looked & looked & looked but no knife to be found. I had to have something so I ran over to an antique show in the park and found a beautiful little knife to get me through the weekend.

No problem, when I got back home I would go get another knife like my the one I'd lost. I tracked down the knife....only to find out that the company had changed hands. The price had went up and the quality had went down. I hated the new knife and couldn't keep an edge on it ever! This set me out on a quest to find a knife that I LOVED! After about a year of searching, I came across this dandy lil' lady leg knife knife!

Lovely Lady Leg knives! I love these awesome lil' knives. I've been packing one for five years and I love it! They come sharp, hold an edge good, and are just a great lil' knife! Not only did I pack one, I gave them to a few buddies work hard and are hard on equipment. They all came back with a big thumbs up!

Here are a few of my favorites that Lil' Red Roan has to offer:

















Aren't they just awesome knives! I have a bit of a crush, I know. Just love them all! Thank you so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today and letting me share one of my favorite things with you today! Hope you have a great weekend!
Mindy
Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

Lovely Lady Leg Knives, Hand Carved Leather Bracelets, Shiny Silver Jewelry & More

LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit us ONLINE!!

1 comment:

  1. i have a lady leg knife, but a different brand, from what i researched the heel and foot of the lady legs were used as pop bottle openers...i carried a swiss/camp knife and the bottle opener almost always broke or bent my thumb nails ( I have soft nails) so i bought my lady leg and i use "the foot" as a bottle opener, it works great! :)

    ReplyDelete