Saturday, November 26, 2011

Original Cowgirl Cuffs- by Nancy Martiny

Today I would like to share with you one of my very favorite treasures!

Almost 1 year ago, I received a beautiful hand carved treasure in my stocking. It was an amazing hand carved bracelet made by my Amazing mother, Ms Nancy Martiny! A year later, she has made dozens more and each one is more stunning than the last!

"I have become addicted to making these fun little cuffs! They are great for the imagination, as each one gives me an idea for a new one. Quick way to practice new flowers and designs. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!" ~ Nancy Martiny

Without further a due....here is a sampling of the Original Cowgirl Cuff Masterpieces!
SADDLE to MATCH bracelet ~
One day I will have Saddle to match this beautiful hand carved Martiny Leather bracelet! Love the flower carving & dyed background! It doesn't get any classier than that!
Catch Me If You Can bracelet

Original Art bracelet~
Wild Roses ~ spur strap bracelet


Vegas Lights bracelet~


Show Stopper Bracelet
Shining Faith bracelet


Whip & Spur! bracelet

Ranch Broncs & Rose Buds Bracelets

Cat Ballou Bracelet

Last but certainly not least, for the debut of the JESSE JAMES cuff!


Thank you so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today

and letting me share one of my favorite treasures with you ~ Mindy

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

See Lil' Red Roan for all your Cowgirl Cuffs

& Lovely Lady Leg Knife Desires!


LIKE us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan


No comments:

Post a Comment