Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scary Saws, Firewood, and Amazing Neighbors!

November 13,2011
13 things I'm thankful for!


Hand crafted saw....yes...it was the most terrifying contraption
& equally fascinating I've ever seen!
  1. Today I want to GIVE THANKS for Scary Saws, Cut Firewood, Beautiful Fall Days, and Amazing neighbors! Thank you to my amazing neighbors who came down with the most bad A wood cutter you've ever seen! Handcrafted many years ago, Tommy fired up the ol' wood cutter and brought it down to the Pink House to cut up my wood pile.

    I can never say Thank You enough! So blessed to love in such a great community! Thankful for my amazing neighbors, their service, and the their example! So blessed!
    Did I mention that my neighbor is 80+
    and one of the handiest men on the face of the earth!
  2. I'm thankful for the fabulous fall weather we've been having. Every morning I wake up to the beautiful brown tones (and no snow) ...I get a great big smile....and do a happy dance!
  3. I am thankful for those who work year round to provide FOOD! Thankful for ranchers who tirelessly care for cattle through good years and bad. Thankful for each and every piece of beef that crosses my table. Thankful for Farmers! Thankful for time spent nuturing crops, growing, and harvesting crops. Thankful for delicious Idaho potatoes! Thankful for Dairymen and all the hard work they do so that I can enjoy a fresh glass of cold milk!
  4. I'm thankful for my Mom and her sharing her amazing talents with the world! Couldn't as for a better example! Love her!
  5. I'm thankful for a hot stove. May it be the wood stove radiating heat to warm the home or the oven baking up something delicious! Love a hot stove and being able to share the warmth with friends and family.
  6. I thankful for a SUNDAY! Love Sunday and a day of rest. What a beautiful day to Give Thanks for everything that has been provided for us. Thankful to be home. Thankful to catch up. Thank for to serve those in need. So so blessed!
  7. I am thankful for a the opportunity to write! Love to be able to record how I am feeling at a moment in time and be able to go back to that moment in words years later. Love to be able to share things I love with friends. Love to be able to unwind and get everything out! Love to write!
  8. I am thankful for bucking horses and everyone who enters up to ride them! Love a great bucking horse! Even if it's just a picture of a beautiful bronc, it stirs something inside my soul. Love to see a bronc full extended to the point where they get those lil wrinkles on their back end. Love to see the amazing athleticism! Most of all I LOVE when Horse and Rider come together to create something bigger than themselves! Magic!!!
  9. I am thankful for being HEALTHY! So thankful to be of sound mind and body. Thankful that I can hear, see, smell, taste, touch, and do! Thankful for the amazing blessing of a human body and the limitless possibilities! Thankful!
  10. I am thankful for being raised in a Western Lifestyle! Thankful for all the experiences of my youth. Thankful I was taught to work. Thankful that I am able to be with young ones growing up in the same life style. Thankful to be able to take 4 year olds out in the field to irrigate. Thankful to have a handy 11 year old brother that I can gather horses with. Thankful!
  11. I am thankful for EVERYONE who Serves and Protects! So blessed to live in the land of the free and home of the brave! Thankful for everyone in our military serving! Thankful for fire fighters, police forces, medical services, teachers,
  12. I am thankful for Lil' Red Roan and the amazing people that it has introduced me to! So thankful for each and every person that came to our Open house party! Thankful for the lovely ladies that came and set up booths with me. Thankful for all the great friends that came to shop. Thankful for each and every person that I was able to provide the perfect gift for and a smile on their face! Thankful to be able to serve!
  13. I thankful for November! Love hearing about all the blessings that friends and family are grateful for! Love seeing daily ThanksGiving posts on facebook. Love all the service an spirit of Gratitude in the air!

THANK YOU for traveling the Gypsy Trail with me today!

Happy Sunday!

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

Martiny Floral Datebook, Lovely Lady Leg Knives, and more!

LIKE us on facebook & shop online!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

No comments:

Post a Comment