Monday, November 14, 2011

Lil' Red Roan's COWBOY CHRISTMAS

Hello Friends,
Thank you so much for visiting Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails! Today I wanted to give you a special glimpse at what Lil' Red Roan has been working on.
Enjoy!
Mindy
Lil' Red Roan
Christmas Ornaments ~ Lil' Red Roan's Exclusive Christmas Ornaments
I've been working on them all summer in between rodeos!
Hope you love them as much as I do!
Surprise, surprise!
The bronc is my favorite :)
What might you ask is adoring this beautiful lil' tree....
Well, Lil' Red Roan Garland, of course!
Mom's been busy in the shop too!
Whipping up beautiful handmade Cowgirl Cuffs for you!

LOVE THESE! So so so fun!
Been loving making these Corky Necklaces!
Lil' Red Roan's Lovely Lady Leg Knives
Original Cowboy Briefcases~
A perfect billfold. Holds just what you need!

Martiny Quality Handmade Headstalls

Beautiful Custom Martiny Purses

Lil' Red Roan Apparel!!!! YAY!
Ranch Rose Hoody ~ Front

Ranch Rose Hoody ~ Back
I'm No Angel ~ Front
Below : Ranch Rose Sweats

Thank You for traveling the Gypsy Trail with me today!
To see more visit us on facebook
Lil' Red Roan
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

No comments:

Post a Comment