Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wonder Wall - natural land bridge, frozen waterfall

Natural Land Bridge ~ The day after Christmas, Mom & Jim loaded me up for an adventure down the Salmon River to see the a natural land bridge and beautiful frozen waterfall. The pictures don't show its true grandeur but they give you a glimpse. :)

I decided to climb up for a closer investigation






...and of course....I thought I should try a different route down :)
After my shenanigans, Mom and I hiked to the top!
View from the Top!
(above pic taken by Nancy Martiny)
Below Picture ~ Overlooking the majestic Salmon River

Thank you so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today!
Mindy
Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

BRAND NEW WILD RAGS ~
Available now from Lil' Red Roan!


LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit us ONLINE!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, great coasting, great rags!
    Glad you hiked to the top. I would have stayed at the bottom and taken photos of you and your Mom taking your hike.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete