Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lil' Red Roan LEATHER CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

Lil' Red Roan's Leather Christmas Ornaments~
My love a bucking horses and beautiful things have drawn me to create a little bit of both to decorate with! So excited to share these fun Western Christmas Ornaments with you!

Turquoise and Copper ~ So much fun!
Lasso'n Up Good Times Around the Tree ~ Spunky Cowgirl

Saddle Bronc Star....I wouldn't mind one of these under the tree :)

Bucking Bull Ball

Clowin' Around the Christmas Tree
Boots and Pearls

Horse & Rider ~ Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men

Bucking Horse Dreams
Long Live COWBoys

Christmas Cattle Call

Rockin' Christmas
Buckin Around the Christmas Tree
Kickin It with a Lil' Christmas Cheer
Turquoise & Copper....so fun!
Take me for a Magic Horse Ride
Just my Saddle, My Pony, and Me
Long Live COWBoys
Love making these beautiful Christmas Ornaments!
Order yours today! ~ email: lilredroan@live.com


Just a few of my favorites :) Thank you so much for letting me share my Christmas Ornaments with you today. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and that you may carry that Spirit throughout the year.
Love,
Mindy

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit us ONLINE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment