Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love Letters from the West - Lil' Red Roan's Note Cards

Lil' Red Roan presents
~LOVE LETTERS from the WEST ~

Thank you to All of my truly wonderful friends inspired me! Love Letters from the West is a note card line that I started a few years back as a simple token of my gratitude for all the blessings of in my life. A way to say thank you for all the amazing examples, kind words, and sincere blessings that you come across on the trail every day.

Here are a few of the new designs I've been working on:



ENJOY the Ride


Enjoying the the opportunity to CREATE!!!
Brand New LOVE LETTERS!



A few of the ol' favorites:






Thank you so much for stopping by the gypsy trail today & letting me share one of my favorite things! Hope you enjoyed the Love Letters. Take the time to hand write a note to someone who has been a blessing in your day :)

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

Visit us on facebook & the website to see more Lil' Red Roan Apparel & Accessories.

Want to WIN a FREE Lil' Red Roan Hoody????
Upload a picture to the LIL" RED ROAN facebook wall with your favorite Lil' Red Roan product in action and you are entered! Next , share with your friends and have them comment on your picture to vote! Contestant with the most Comments Wins

THANK YOU for visiting Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails!

LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit us ONLINE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment