Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gettin' WESTERN!!!

The banquet was April 1st...but I was a lill' late on the update :)
WESTERN Rodeo Banquet 2011

CONGRATULATIONS to the Western Rodeo Team and amazing rodeo coach, Olie Else, for putting on yet another FABULOUS Rodeo Banquet! What a great event. It is always an honor to be able to attend!

Picture an arena full of 1,000 of your favorite Western friends! Prime Rib Dinner that is DELICIOUS! Silent and Live Auction donated from the best in the west! Endless rows of tables filled with endless treasures from Bob Burkhart Bronzes, David Stoecklein Prints, Sitz Bulls Strands, Lil' Red Roan, Montana Silversmiths, Ariat, Silver Lining Herbs, Martiny Saddle Co. and more!

Pahsimeroi Puppy ~

Mr. Shorty ~ Live auction star went to a happy new home in Dillon, Montana

Mr. Shorty was one of the only auction items I got a picture of. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I always get so wrapped up in all the amazing Montana friends that I got lost in the FUN of the night!

Catching up with my dear friend, Stephanie Hagenbarth!
Love my Hamer girls!

The shopping is awesome, supporting a great cause, the band & dancing are great, food is fabulous, love Montana.....but the real reason I go to the to the banquet is the seeing all my WESTERN ALUMNI FRIENDS!!!! Great time visiting and dancing the night away!

Traci, Me, Tifany...Oh these lovely ladies are fun!
Matt, Me, & Petey ~ Love these boys!
Couldn't ask for better friends!

Who knew that at college...I would meet some of the best friends of my life :)


Yes, they are looking for a good time!

Yes indeed! They found it!
Always a good time in Dillon!

Ya...we're fun ;)

Last but certainly not least....no rodeo banquet would be complete with out giving mention to the women behind the scenes. Olie Else and Amberly Pahut do such an amazing job of organizing the banquet, putting on a successful fundraiser, and a great night for everyone attending!

Ms Iola Else is one of the most amazing woman that I've ever had the honor of meeting. She changed my life when I attended Western, as she did most of her rodeo kids. She teaches you responsibility and gives you the skills to put on an event. The most valueable thing that I learned from Oilie...is how to care! Always aware of the people around her and striving to make the burden of those around her lighter. She truely cares for people and is a shining example and leader to all those around her.

Blessed to be a part of Western!

Thank you so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today.
Peace be with you. May the Lord's love fill your heart and
may his blessings overflow throughout every part of your life.

Mindy

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by
Lil' Red Roan
Join us on facebook to get your own Lil' Red Roan items
like at the Western Rodeo Banquet

No comments:

Post a Comment