Thursday, June 14, 2012

Calamityville - T.G. Neilsen

Calamityville Creations ~ Calamity note cards, wall hangings and more
THANKS-GIVING THURSDAY!!!  Today as I was writing some Thank You Notes and decided it would be a CALAMITY to keep these treasures to myself any longer.  I wanted to share with you a few of my FAVORITE Note Cards of all time.  I've been a fan of these cards for years. This year at the Jordan Valley Big Loop Tradeshow, we had the opportunity to be booth neighbors with Calamityville Mercantile.  Not only was Ms Teri a fabulous neighbor but her tent was filled to the ceiling with treasures, treats, and colorful creations.

 Here is a glimpse at  CALAMITYVILLE and some amazing creations from T.G. Neilsen.  

 CALAMITY Note Cards:







Little Things



CALAMITY note cards are what caught my eye but Teri's sassy vintage wall hanging creations will steal your heart and stir your soul!  If you like what you see, make sure you visit her  My- Calamity blog!  It is amazing and a definate "must follow".  Her posts are filled with color, class, inspiration and sass!  Tell her Mindy at Lil' Red Roan sent you. 
Ranch Romance Wall Hanging
To see more from CALAMITYVILLE:

CALAMITYVILLE Mercantile Contact Info:
Teri Nielsen
17599 Batt Corner Road
Wilder, ID 83676
208-337-3325
BLOG: http://my-calamity.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today.  I hope you enjoy the CALAMITYVILLE creations as much as I do. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh My! Thanks for the write-up! We had a FuN Neighborhood at Jordan Valley, huh? Always enjoy seeing where the Gypsy Trail takes you, cuz I get to tag along......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Teri! It was an honor to share a glimpse of your goodies with my friends. Hope to see you down the trail soon

    ReplyDelete