Saturday, September 25, 2010

Change of Heart



A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart,
not from more blessings.
~Mason Cooley

I had a change of heart today :) SO BLESSED!!! In the process of moving and have really been dragging my feet. Not stoked about the whole process. Well, I didn't appreciate just how amazing my friends & family are until now! They have been such a big help! I couldn't have done it with out them! Packing, dump runs, painting, cleaning and just being there with encouragement! THANK YOU all so much! Love you! Best birthday present ever!

Moving for me also means ....loosing stuff!
Well a year ago when I moved I lost a camera card & today it resurfaced!!!!
SO EXCITED!!! Here is a story & a few pictures that were lost in time for awhile.

Headed to a rodeo and I'm late! Driving thru Richfield.... CONSTRUCTION DETOUR!!!
Did I mention that I'm all ready late. This detour is crazy...weaving thru the back roads of rural Idaho! Well on this crazy detour I drive by an old house. Out of the corner of my eye as I go flying by I thought I .....saw a horse.....in the house.....?

Late or not, I can't help myself. I lock up the brakes & throw it in reverse! Grab the camera and go to investigate! :) A horse in a house! Below are a few pictures. It was 100 times cooler in person but hopefully you can get a small feeling of the calm & eerie feeling in the house. One of the moments that gives you chills.

After hopping back in my car, I realized how blessed I was to have been Detoured to pass by this scene. Regardless if I was late or not, My attitude on the way to the rodeo being worried & annoyed wasn't going to make me get there faster....so I might as well enjoy the trip :) By the way...I made it there with plenty of time to spare.

Going to take finding theses pictures & the reminder of this lil' lesson to heart today!
Hope you all have a great weekend!









Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by
Lil' Red Roan
http://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit Lil' Red Roan for all your COWGIRL TACK!

Encircled in Faith Earrings & Pendent


Encircled in Faith2Cuff Bracelets
Encircled in Faith Cuff Bracelet




No comments:

Post a Comment