Friday, October 28, 2011

Fearless Photographer: Courtney Todd



Courtney Todd Photography

Self Portrait ~ Courtney Todd

Courtney Todd Photography

Today I would like to share with you a talented young photographer, Ms Courtney Todd. Recently I was introduced to her photography and instantly fell in love! Such a great eye for detail, endless imagination, and her pictures just speak to my heart! Love! Love! Love! I had the honor to visit with Courtney a little and I’m so excited to share with you a little about this lovely young lady!

Courtney had a love of photography from a young age, grabbing disposable cameras and taking pictures every chance she got. 5 years ago she received a digital camera from her parents for Christmas and hasn’t quit taking pictures since! Photography is her passion.

The more I learned the more I wanted to know! Such an amazing and lovely lady inside & out! Here are a few of Courtney’s favorites!

Mission: My favorite thing about photography is catching moments that may otherwise go unnoticed. I love documenting everyday life. Sometimes simple subject matter makes the best picture. I hope that when people view my work that it makes them feel something.

Courtney’s Muse: CLOUDS – “My very favorite subject matter to photograph is cloudsDescription: :). I cannot road trip anywhere without stopping on the side of the road to take a quick picture of the sky. Every cloud is different and I have never seen one that I didn't like…except for a tornado one time.”

She also loves photographing western culture and everything that entails. The people, horses and dogs provide endless photo opportunities! “I am continually drawn to lines, patterns and horizons. I love bright colors and movement that are found in nature right outside the front door!

Courtney says Photography is fun for me and I am so grateful for the business it’s turned into. What a blessing to get paid to do what you love!

Here are a few of MY COURTNEY TODD PHOTOGRAPHY FAVORITES:

I love the way she captures the tender innocence of her subjects.
They are raw, real, and you see a little glimpse of their soul!
Her pictures tell a story!

I love how this shot instantly captures the emotion of the moment and you can almost feel the sober energy from the arena floor.



Apparently....I'm fond of Love Stories :)

but...seriously...who doesn't want to be "Head Over Heels" ;)

and...Happily Ever After
Falling in Love several times
All with the same person :)
I love the wide spectrum of subjects that she shoots
throughout the common theme is really seeing the subject!

Love her bucking horse pictures!!!...but I might be a little biased

Drum Roll Please......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Last but certainly not least! My very favorite Courtney Todd Picture!
LOVE this ROAN :)

To see more amazing Courtney Todd Photography

Courtney Todd Photography
Courtney Todd Website:http://www.courtneytodd.com
LIKE her on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Courtney-Todd-Photography/112360265450316
Courtney Todd Photography BLOG
http://www.blog.courtneytodd.com

WIN a Courtney Todd Print
Courtney Todd Photography & Lil' Red Roan have teamed for a fun Photo contest!

Here's how you enter:
Go to facebook & Like
Courtney Todd Photography
&
Lil' Red Roan

Next: Go to Courtney Todd Photography Wall Photos
&
SHARE your FAVORITE Courtney Todd Picture on your own wall!
Tag us so we know you shared.
Easy as that! You are entered to win!
(You must LIKE both companies in order to be entered.)

2nd Chance Entry! ~ Click SHARE on the Courtney Todd Blog Post
to be entered TWICE!

Good Luck!

THANK YOU for taking the time to travel the Gypsy Trail with me today.
I truly appreciate you stopping to visit and look forward to another stop soon.

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

LIKE us on facebook & shop online!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

No comments:

Post a Comment