Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Picture in My Mind

North bound and down...loaded up and truckin....we're gonna do what they say can't be done! (lol...sing it with me :)

Swing thru Malta to gather some horses that are out to pasture. Gather, unload, sort, re-load....the usual. Well, pretty much usual...that is what we've done the last 4 times I've been there. I have this fabulous plan...I can run my gate to sort....& take fabulous pictures without disrupting the flow of sorting at all! It's worked out perfectly...in my mind! Well...today David sorts everything ALL DIFFERENT.....& ......I ....well had a melt down....pretty sure I said something to the effect of "Why do you always have to wreck everything" (No, I'm not proud...it was behavior similar to my 4yr old cousin) Well, my Uncle David, bless his heart....after we finished.....he sorted a handful of horses to me....the regular way so I could get the picture I wanted :) THANK YOU DAVID!

Here is a few pictures from sorting that struck my fancy










THIS is the picture I had been wanting to capture!
Well or pretty close....Sometimes I think it might be impossible to capture the complete human experience as we see something. Not only is the human eye the most amazing lens....it is so much more than what you see. The energy you feel as the pounding hooves hit the ground. You can smell and taste the billowing dust as it rolls around them like a magical sorcerers spell. The sheer speed, power, and agility of the horse as he moves! Love the horses strong controlled precise movements as we sort. Hope these pictures can give you a glimpse of that feeling ;)






Thank you so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today.
Hope you enjoyed the scenery :)

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

Come SHOPPING with Lil' Red Roan today!

LIL' RED ROAN OPEN HOUSE PARTY

NOVEMBER, 11, 2011

HAMER, ID

10-8

COME PARTY with US!

LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan


No comments:

Post a Comment