Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pattys Pony Bags


Patty's Pony Bags
So here is a fun find that I've been hoarding for a couple of years. I know, I know....super selfish of me but better late than never! Today I'm going to share with you these adorable Pony Bags. A few years ago, I had the opportunity of attending an open house with the beautiful and talented Ms Patty Whitaker. That is where I first saw Patty's Pony Bags and have had them on the "To SHARE" list ever since :)
Patty's Pony Bags ~ Handmade in the USA by Patty Whitaker of Paisley Pear.
Soft fleece ponies in an assortment of fun and spunky designs.
Shoulder strap and velcro opening to store all your treasures in.
Patty is AMAZING and was kind enough to visit with me a little about her Pony Bags and the Paisley Pear adventure. Patty was is an Idaho native and has lived most of her life right here in Hamer, Idaho. She and her daughters share a passion for creating and have joined forces in Paisley Pear Boutique. They strive to have unique products that aren't available at other retail stores.
Patty loves to try new things and is continually learning new fine arts and creating new pieces with her own unique twist. Patty says" I can spend hours in my craft room creating and drawing. Nothing makes you feel better than seeing a project complete and being satisfied with the outcome."

Pony Bags are certainly a project she can be proud of! I think these are just adorable!
Check out this Cute Customer :)

Santa brought Ellie a Pony Bag for Christmas &
she was kind enough to do a little modeling with her cute Pony Bag!






Below are a few Pony Bags currently in stock at Paisley Pear
For Ordering Information Contact Paisley Pear
The Paisley Pear
P.O. Box 190
Hamer, ID 83425
208-589-1907
PAISLEYPATTY@HOTMAIL.COM
LIKE them on facebook: Paisley Pear
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paisley-Pear-Boutique/164310613613582

Want to read more about Paisley Pear.
Links Below


Thanks so much for traveling the gypsy trail with me today! I really loved sharing Patty's Pony Bags with you today. Thank you to the beautiful Ms Patty and Paisley Pear for the fun interview. Looking forward to seeing more of your amazingness in the future!
Happy Trails ~ Mindy

Rodeo Tales & Gypsy Trails
is proudly brought to you by

Lil' Red Roan

Lovely Lady Leg Knives, Hand Carved Leather Bracelets, Shiny Silver Jewelry & More

LIKE us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRoan

Visit us ONLINE!!

http://www.lilredroan.com/

p.s. Here is a few more of my favorite things

No comments:

Post a Comment